So Much Fun On The Disney Merrytime Cruise

Last week my family and I went on a Disney Cruise for vacation!


This is our second Disney Cruise and we had SO much fun. What made this cruise extra special this time was that some of our friend's and their families came with us.

My friend Michaela is one of my best friends and we always have so much fun together so I was really excited to get to hang out with her for a whole week!

We hung out in the pool, the kids club (a lot!), and got dressed up to see a show every night. It was awesome.


Kids Club!

The kids club was HUGE. It had two sides: The Oceaneers Club and The Oceaneers Lab.

I loved the Pixie Hallow area in the Oceaneers Club the best because they always did arts and crafts there.

Ryan and his friends were always going to Edge. It's a club for older kids and he always came back with ice cream. I can't wait til I'm old enough to go to Edge!

Avery just turned 3 and didn't like the kids club very much. He liked the "It's A Small World", daycare much better.

Merrytime Christmas



Since Christmas is almost here (kind of), the boat was all decorated for Christmas and they had Christmas shows.  In the lobby they had a HUGE Christmas Tree and the biggest Gingerbread house I've ever seen– made out of real Gingerbread!! I smelt it. It smelt delicious- but we weren't allowed to eat it.

One show even had Santa and Mrs. Clause in it & at the end of the show it SNOWED!




Pin Trading

We also had a lot of fun pin trading with the crew.

At the end of our trip I lost my pin necklace but my brother gave me some of his and then a nice woman in the store also gave me a few extra pins to help restart my collection. That was so nice of them.

Pirate Night!


Pirate Night is such a fun night. Everyone gets dressed up like Pirates (even the moms and dads) and watch fireworks at night. There's also a fun show before and dance party after!


Dinner

Every night at dinner we had the same waiters and they were so funny. 

They would always show us magic tricks and taught us how to do a few also! They were the best waiters.

My favorite restaurant was Animators Pallet because we got to make drawings and see them turn into a cartoon on the walls of the restaurant.


Beach Fun


Some of the islands we visited were: Tortola, St. Maarten and Puerto Rico.


I was a little sad we didn't go to Castaway Cay (Disney's island in the Bahamas) this time. We went to Castaway Cay on our last Dinsey Cruise and it so awesome. There was so many "beach things" to do and we had a big BBQ on the beach for everyone on the boat.

We did go to a really cool beach though on St. Maarten right near an airport. The airplanes landed SO low it looked like it was going to touch the people on the beach! It was SO cool.


The Bippity Boppity Boutique

I was really looking forward to my appointment at The Bippity Boppity Boutique! They did my hair (sprayed with glitter!!), makeup, nails and I wore my Sleeping Beauty dress the rest of the day.


Next Cruise– 2018!


My Mom and Dad booked another cruise for 2018. Avery will probably like the kids club better then since he will be 5.  I will be 10 and old enough to go into the tween club, Edge– and Ryan will be a TEENAGER going to the "VIBE" nightclub!!!!

No comments

Back to Top