My First School Play: The Golden Goose

This week I was in my very first school play! The play was called the Golden Goose.

In the play, I played oone of the "good kids". My Mom and Dad said I didn't need to act because I'm a good kid in real life.

We only rehearsed for 3 days!! I was a little nervous.

The last practice was the day of the play. From practice, we went right to dinner and my Mom helped me get ready there. We had to be quick! I didn't want to be late for my first play! When we were doing my makeup, my mom messed up my purple eyeshadow, but my friends helped me fix it before we went on the stage. Whew!

During the play, the director had some of the parents in the audience get up on stage with us and say lines like "SUMMON THE PRINCESSES!!" It was so funny.


After the play, my Dad gave me a BIG bouquet of flowers with GLITTER and we celebrated with ice cream sundaes at Friendly's!!

No comments

Back to Top