Kid Concert Review: Taylor Swift 1989 Tour



Taylor Swift is my favorite singer EVER. 

I know all of her songs.

My Mom and Dad surprised me this week with tickets to Taylor Swift's concert at Met Life Stadium. 

I was SOOOOOO excited.


I ran up to my room and picked out a dress that looked like one Taylor Swift would wear– black and white stripes with a red bow and red sneakers. 

My mom even let me wear red lip stick and eye liner like Taylor does!

Before the concert we tailgated. Me and my mom had never been to a tailgate before. It was fun. My dad BBQ'd and everyone in the parking lot was singing and dancing to Taylor Swift songs.

The only bad part about the tailgating was the bathrooms. Port-a-potties are GROSS!!! I am NEVER going in one of those again! 

When the show was about to start we went inside to our seats. I couldn't wait for the show to start! I was hoping she sang "Shake it off" first. That is my favorite song.


Before Taylor started, we all Periscope'd and talked to people online about our tailgate. That was really fun. People kept giving us lots and lots of hearts.

SHOWTIME


One of the cool things at the concert were these light up bracelets. Everyone got one and they changed color with the music. It even matched a light up dress Taylor had!

Taylor's costumes were SO pretty!! I wanted them all. 

This dress was my favorite. It's so sparkly!
photo credit: NY Post

A lot of Taylor Swift's friends were at the show too. They were all famous models.

photo credit: WSJ.com

Another one of her friends that she sang with was Nick Jonas! He sang his song "Jealous".
Everyone screamed REALLY loud. We were surprised to see him there.
photo credit: people.com

I had a lot of fun at the Taylor Swift concert, but I was very very very tired by the end. 

It ended at 11:00!

I hope I get to see her again next summer!
photo credit: Ousive

No comments

Back to Top